Limited Warranty | Return Policy
Pursuant to this limited warranty, SkyFloat LLC (“we” or “us”) warrants to you, the purchaser of the SkyFloat product (“SkyFloat”), against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of sixty (60) days from the date of your purchase. Our liability is limited to replacing, repairing or allowing for returns, all at our option, of your defective SkyFloat, subject to your adherence of the requirements set forth below under Procedures for Claims. Accordingly, we will repair, replace or accept the return of your SkyFloat if, due to defective parts or workmanship, your SkyFloat does not perform or function as specified in the instructions furnished with the product. This warranty is extended only to you, the original end-user purchaser only. In no event does this warranty extend to instances where your SkyFloat is damaged as a result of: misuse, uses for which Skyfloat was not intended, mishandling, neglect, accident, tampering or damage caused in transportation by a common carrier or airline. In addition, this warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage to any product used in connection with your SkyFloat. If we accept the return of your SkyFloat, we will only credit you for your purchase price, and nothing else. No replacement, credit or other reimbursement will be issued for any repairs performed by third parties, other than as specifically authorized by us in writing.
In no event shall we (or our affiliates, principals, employees, representatives, successors and assigns) be liable to you or any other third party for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any nature or for any cause whatsoever, even if we have been advised of the possibility thereof. In addition, our maximum liability to you, if any, under any and all circumstances shall in no event exceed the total purchase price that you paid for your SkyFloat. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore, sections of the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ACCORDINGLY, THIS WARRANTY SETS FORTH YOUR EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY AS A CUSTOMER OF SKYFLOAT, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABLITY OR OTHERWISE. ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS OR PROMISES THAT ARE INCONSISTENT WITH, OR IN ADDITION TO, THIS WARRANTY ARE EXPRESSLY UNAUTHORIZED AND SHALL NOT BE BINDING UPON US. NO WAIVER OR ALTERATION OF ANY OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND CLAIMS PROCEDURES SHALL BE BINDING UPON US, UNLESS MADE IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY A DULY AUTHORIZED OFFICER OF SKYFLOAT LLC.
If you wish to return, have repaired or exchange your SkyFloat, you agree and acknowledge as follows:
- You must notify our Claims Department and advise whether you are seeking to return your SkyFloat or have it repaired / replaced, and the reason for doing so.
- If your claim is accepted, our Claim’s Department will issue a return merchandize authorization number.
- You must return your defective SkyFloat FOB to the warehouse listed below and prominently identify the RMA in your package. In other words, you are responsible for all freight and shipping related charges.
- You must include your proof of purchase in the package. A valid POP shall either be: (ii) a valid order number from the SkyFloat.com website, or (ii) a dated sales receipt from an authorized Skyfloat dealer that shows a description of the product along with its price.
- We will credit all reasonable and customary freight charges that you document and include in your shipment if we determine that, in fact, your SkyFloat is damaged or defective.
- You must allow 4-6 weeks for the processing and delivery of exchanges, replacements or credits from the date of our receipt of your SkyFloat.
- When returning your SkyFloat, all original packaging materials, manual and accessories must be included and received by us or an additional fee, at our sole discretion, will be applied.
- Refunds will only be credited to the original purchase credit card only.
- In addition to the other restrictions described in this Limited Warranty, all returns/replacements are subject to the following additional restrictions: (i) shipping and insurance charges are non-refundable; (ii) special order and discontinued items are not returnable; (iii) defective items are only returnable for a like replacement.
Claims Department Email: Support@SkyFloatX.com